Wednesday 21 November 2012

Student Dave

Today marks the day I try and learn Chinese. I have currently signed myself up to study Chinese at Shi Da University

http://www2.ntnu.edu.tw/en/index.php

I will be starting at beginners level and studying for two hours everyday. Today was my registration day where I had to take my application and pay the fee. My lovely wife accompanied me to oversee everything. I filled out the forms, waited in line and even had to take a 40 minute reading and writing test all in Chinese, even after I told them I couldn't read Chinese Characters. ( later on I found out I didn't have to sit the test, as I'm a beginner) After this little hiccup the rest was straight forward. All in all it took around 2-3 hours. So from the 1st of December I will be finally trying to improve my pitiful Chinese to something more than ordering coffee from 7-11. If anyone wishes for more information on what courses Shi Da has to offer, please leave your comments.


No comments:

Post a Comment